Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Learning a Language

Since school has started I have been very interested in foreign languages.  Through summer break Jessica and I took Chinese immersion for a full two weeks. I thought it was really fun.  At lunchtime they served delicious dishes from China like fried rice, spring rolls and this really amazing egg soup that I didn't know would taste so good.   But the language I have been interested in since I was really young has always been German.  I really like how the German words sound when you pronounce them correctly.  I just started taking German at the beginning of the school year so I'm not very good at it yet.  But everyday I try my best to learn how to speak German.  I even want to be at the point where I can speak German fluently.  I also know a little Spanish, and some Japanese, mostly because my Grandma is from Japan.  I really think it's important for people to learn a new language or languages because it is actually really fun and helpful if you want to travel somewhere.

Auf Wiedersehen!
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment