Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Exercise!

Every night for the past couple of weeks, Jessica, Ryan and I have been working out.  My dad bought a pull-up bar for everyone to use.  The only problem is its really close to the ceiling and I'll admit it, I'm really short. So I have to stand on a stool to do pull-ups.  After that we all  do push-ups the most I've probably done is 10 I think.  Then we tire ourselves with jumping jacks( I usually shoot for100) and many other exercises.  We feel so good, healthy and well.. very tired by the time to go to bed.  I always used to stay awake half the night because I was never tired! Its also really fun to work out with Jessica and Ryan we call it the KCE(Kids Club Exercise.)  Its great because now we wake up so much earlier!

Thanks
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment