Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Les Miserables

OMG!  Sunday was like the best day ever!!!  It started out with us all going to the Broadway show called Les Miserables, it was really, really good!  The singing and acting was great.  It was too bad though because my little brother Ryan had a bad cold and was coughing a whole lot near the end.  Then after the show was over, my dad randomly decided to take us all out to this really cool tropical restaurant where I got this AMAZING chicken tortilla soup.  It had all of these vegetables like avocado, parsley, carrots, and more!  First time I ever tried it and it was just sooo good.  It's always good to try something new like my parents say.  I guess it's good I took their advice!  Then even another surprise blew our way.  We went out for ice cream in this really cute new shop.  We got a spicy chocolate ice cream mixed with a really good black coffee ice cream.  Yum Yum Yum!  Then after that our bellies were full.  So we went home to watch movies and play video games!  You have to admit that that, was a pretty fun day!

Thanks
Alyssa

4 comments: