Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Vacation!

I am so sorry I haven't written anything for a couple of weeks, I have just been soo busy! But because we have been so busy my dad is deciding to take us all on a vacation!  YAY!  Now we're not going to some place super special like, to the pyramids of Egypt, or the Eiffel Tower in France or even the sandy shores of Hawaii.  We are actually going to a big swim park.  I know probably not what you expected right?  But I am super excited, we haven't been on vacation for such a long time!  So a swim park would be something great to go to right now!  I also have been craving going swimming for a long time now for some reason, I guess its my wish come true!!!  We are going to be leaving in a week or so and going to be staying there for about a week as well.  I am so excited!  Oh, ya and I also have to tell you, yesterday I took two ice skating tests and I passed both of them!  If you're curious, (which you probably aren't unless your a figure skater) I took Pre Juvenile moves in the field and I took my Preliminary freestyle test.  So today I will be learning my new Juvenile moves!!  My mom keeps joking around and saying "Ugh, your soo Juvenile". Hahah.  Well gotta go now!  Gotta go buy a new swimsuit :D

Thanks
Alyssa

2 comments: