Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another Upcoming Competition!


Well, like usual I have another ice skating competition coming up on the 23 of January.  I'm skating to the song "Reflections of the Earth".  (It is a Disney song.)  I'm wearing a purple dress with pink under it.  I can only skate on the ice for 1:30 minimum and 1:40 max.  My song is exactly 1:38.  I am going to be competing at an ice rink that I have never competed at yet, so I'm pretty nervous.  But luckily my grandparents are coming to see me skate so that makes me less nervous for some reason.  I know sometimes when your relatives  are watching you, you usually get more nervous but not me.  Just another thing you might want to know I am competing against 6 girls and actually my sister is competing in the same one against me (sad).  It's hard when I'm competing against my sister because I also want her to win too!  Oh, and to make it even worse I'm also competing against one of my friends!!  I'm nervous but I hope we all do well.  Wish me luck!

P.S. I'll tell you what place I get for another blog post. :D

Thanks
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment