1. Post 10 facts about yourself.
2. Answer 10 questions the tagger has given you and give 10 questions to the people you've tagged.
3.Choose 10 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you've tagged them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
OK here are 10 random facts about me!
1. I want to start up my own bakery with my mom. We ❤ to bake together!
2. I always wear the color pink but my favorite color is blue.
3. I love weird flavors of ice cream like lavender, green tea and salty caramel! So gooood!
4. I'm 1/4 Japanese.
5. I've eaten shark, alligator and chicken feet. They all taste like chicken! LOL
6. My goal is to read 100 books this year. Currently I'm 24 books behind. :/ NOT GOOD!
7. I'm going to compete in qualifying Regionals this year in figure skating!
8. I can say the Pledge of Alligance in Spanish.
9. I've gone water skiing before...It didn't end well.
10. I love to go fishing!!
Hope you enjoyed learning more about me!
OK here are the 10 questions given to me by Aliraluna
1. What is your favorite genre?
2. Favorite color?
Blue, blue, blue!
3. Favorite place in the world?
Hawaii, it was sooo beautiful!
4. Favorite series?
Well, when I was a little kid I was obsessed with Magic Tree House, but now I think it would be The Dreamhouse Kings by Robert Liparulo.
6. What is your dream?
I know it's far fetched, reeeaaaaly far fetched, but it's to win the Olympic gold medal in figure skating! :D
7. Favorite food?
I know this isn't normal for most kids or adults but my favorite food is sushi!
8. Favorite movie?
I can't really choose a favorite, I'd have a list of two million or something, but one of my favorites is Despicable Me starring Steve Carell.
9. What are your hobbies?
Baking and reading. Figure skating is more of a sport so I can't really call that a hobby.
10. Write whatever you want!
Thanks so much for giving me this award!! :D
OK now here comes the hard part I have to choose 10 bloggers to nominate for this award with under 200 followers. OK here I go!
And here are my 10 questions for you guys!
1. What's your favorite sport? (To watch or to do.)
2. What genre do you write in? And if your not writing a book, what genre do you like to read in?
3. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
4. What was the happiest moment of your life?
5. What is your favorite holiday?
6. What book are you reading right now?
7. What superpower do you wish you had?
8. What is your favorite drink?
9. If you could make a wish come true what would you wish for? Be honest.
10. If you could be a character in one one of the books you've read, who would it be?
Whew! That was hard! Thanks for reading guys!