Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Cruise!

In just over 30 days my family and I are going to go on an amazing cruise to the Eastern Caribbean!  We are going to go horseback riding,  snorkeling maybe scuba diving, but I'm a little scared to do that!  We will also have the great opportunity to go swimming with the dolphins!  I am soooo excited to be going there!  This will be such an awesome trip!  The last time we went on a cruise I was only five years old, so I don't really remember what it was like.  We are going to be stopping in 4 different places, St. Maarten, Princess Cays, Turks and Caicos, and St. Thomas.  Also to add to all of the fun, our grandparents will be coming with us as well!  I am so excited and counting down the days till we go! :)



Thanks
Alyssa :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! It's going to be soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to this trip, too. Mostly because you guys are going. But we will have to be alert and watch out for the Pirates....of the Caribbean!!

    ReplyDelete