Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Already!

Wow!  I can't believe it's already September!  This year has been going by so fast!  But the good thing is my family and I have done so much awesome stuff this year!  We've gone to my great grandpa's cottage for memorial day (we're actually going to his cottage tomorrow for his 90 birthday which I am super excited about!) We also went on a week long trip to Philadelphia which was probably one of the best vacations I've ever been on!  We also went to it's art museum, we swam in the pool at the Rittenhouse, we went to some delicious restaurants, and we saw the Broadway show called Miss Saigon.  We have the CD to all the music that was in Miss Saigon but  Jessica, Ryan and I had never actually seen Miss Saigon in the theater!    It was so cool!  Well I'm tired and should probably pack now for the cottage! :)

Thanks
Alyssa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment